Free iOS Mitosis App
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About Andrew BurgessHead of the Cell Division Lab and Manager of the Microscope and Flow Facility at the ANZAC Research Institute.
Hi, I'm Andrew. Welcome to my blog. I am a researcher by trade, with a focus on cell biology and cancer. I started research back in 1998 as a post-grad student, and got my PhD in 2004. In addition to this I also am a tech geek, and addicted to music. Thus its probably no surprise to find that this blog covers this broad and eclectic background. Anyways I hope you enjoy reading, and feel free to leave a comment.
10.7 apple apple iPhone apple mac Australia backup Biology bootable canal phones cancer cell cycle cervical citation count Confocal coverslips Drobo ejection force ethics external storage FACS fibronectin flow cytometry Fluorescence freeware Gardasil gels Gilson H-index hard drive Headphones HeLa HPV iCloud ImageJ immunofluorescence in-line remote in ear IOS iPhone iPod iTunes Kogan Lion mac Macbook mekentosj Microscope microscopy mitosis MobileMe music Nikon online profile OSX Papers PDF pipette Poly-l-lysine quantification RAID refund remote replacement tips researcher statistics RSI science science software Snow leopard software Timemachine tissue culture tshirt USB drive v-moda western blots
- 550,686 hits